- University Graduate preferably in I.T. or business related disciplines
- Certification by PMI or equivalent an advantage
- Experience in user experience (UX) design and website graphical design is a plus
- Experience in understanding customer business processes / developing and implementing reusable and standard end-to-end technology solutions an advantage
- Minimum 3 years solid working experience on I.T. solutions development or business development
- Sound knowledge on logistics industry, preferably in cargo industry
- Good business acumen with strong problem solving, project management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven team player with a mature and positive attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested parties, please submit your detailed CV, stating your present and expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All CVs and personal data collected are for recruitment purposes and the information will be kept confidential.