- Develop sales / business pipelines in respective regions to ensure company business objectives are being met
- Execute market entry / development plans to facilitate new market / product rollout
- Explore creative online and offline promotions & activities to maximize sales profits
- Solicit and analyze local market intelligence for future business / product development purposes
- Develop and maintain strong business relationship with new / existing corporate customers and partners through regular business visits and meetings to achieve sales goals
- Participate in internal business projects as and when needed
- Degree in Business administration/ Communications or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in carrying a corporate sales or business development ideally gained from the air cargo industry
- Prior experience in selling IT or system solutions / managing regional distributors or partners a big plus
- Excellent business acumen and results oriented
- Able to meet and exceed assigned business targets with a can-do attitude
- Must be a strong team player with good communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skill
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
We offer 5-day work and attractive remuneration, medical and dental insurance, provident fund and other fringe benefits including discounted air tickets on Cathay Pacific Airways, recreation subsidy, birthday leave, Airport Express discount and shuttle bus to the right candidate and his/her dependents etc.
Interested parties, please submit your detailed CV, stating your present and expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All CVs and personal data collected are for recruitment purposes and the information provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policies.