- Plan and implement sales strategies for the company’s products in global markets
- Understand customer requirements to foster a high level of customer satisfaction
- Explore new business opportunities and develop new customer base to achieve business target
- Prepare commercial proposals and close business deals
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Possesses at least 3 years of commercial working experience carrying a corporate sales or business development role ideally gained from the air cargo industry
- Prior experience in selling IT solutions and recruiting/managing regional distributors or partners a definite advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
Interested parties, please submit your detailed CV, stating your present and expected salary and availability to email@example.com.
All CVs and personal data collected are for recruitment purposes and the information provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policies.