- Support the day-to-day business solutions delivery and implementation function
- Conduct business readiness and impact assessments, assist in identifying and prioritizing user process improvement opportunities
- Consolidate business intelligence / new user requirements and analyze impacts, review existing solutions/products for continuous improvement and generate new business solution concepts
- Oversee and support the development, evaluation and implementation of business solutions
- Conduct and evaluate User Acceptance Tests (UAT), maintain requirement documentation / user manual / product material
- Coordinate and execute user support activities, oversee subscriber account creation / termination
- Share industrial knowledge and latest industrial trends with various teams
- Handle ad hoc tasks and projects when required
- Bachelor degree preferably in I.T. or business related disciplines, certification by PMI or equivalent an advantage
- Possesses at least 3 years solid experience on I.T. solutions development or business development
- Experience in understanding customer business processes / developing and implementing reusable and standard end-to-end technology solutions, user experience (UX) design and website graphical design a definite advantage
- Sound knowledge on logistics industry, preferably in cargo industry
- Customer-centric, good business acumen with strong problem solving, project management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
Interested parties, please submit your detailed CV, stating your present and expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All CVs and personal data collected are for recruitment purposes and the information provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policies.