- Deliver web, mobile and tablet applications using User Centred, Agile methodologies.
- Create user-centered designs through consideration of market research, business requirements, customer feedback, and usability study findings.
- Experience in conducting or actively participating in usability research and testing.
- Understanding of UX principles to apply in product or solution design.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design.
- Able to communicate and present UX methodologies to Stakeholders comfortably.
- With practical knowledge of user-centred design methodologies, usability principles, the ability to provide detailed mock-ups, specifications and style guides.
- Strive to explore design principles such as colour, typography, and photographic selection, UI elements, animation and micro-interactions when creating intuitive experiences that service the needs of the customer.
- With a solid understanding of how design impacts development and technically feasible.
- handle ad hoc tasks and projects when required.
- Diploma or above in Visual Design, interactive Design or similar disciplines.
- Previous experience in a similar role: User Experience / User Interface Designer.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate design rationale. The ability to run a workshop is a bonus.
- Good team player.
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
We offer 5-day work and attractive remuneration, medical and dental insurance, provident fund and other fringe benefits including discounted air tickets on Cathay Pacific Airways, recreation subsidy, birthday leave, Airport Express discount and shuttle bus to the right candidate and his/her dependents etc.
Interested parties, please submit your detailed CV, stating your present and expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All CVs and personal data collected are for recruitment purposes and the information provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policies.