- Liaise closely with project leader to review business operation process and define systems module requirements
- Perform systems module design, development, implementation, testing and documentation
- Provide applications support and enhancement for specific project(s)
- Perform systems support, tuning and maintenance
- University Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2.5 years solid systems development experience in web application and database development
- Experience in large-scale web portal development and .NET system upgrade
- Experience in ASP and VB6
- Experience in Microservices development (i.e. Rest API, Docker,.NET Core, AngularJS, Node.JS, MariaDB/MySQL, NoSQL) is a plus
- Strong in problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Team player and able to work independently
- Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivated
We offer 5-day work and attractive remuneration, medical and dental insurance, provident fund and other fringe benefits including discounted air tickets on Cathay Pacific Airways, recreation subsidy, birthday leave, Airport Express discount and shuttle bus to the right candidate and his/her dependents etc.
Interested parties, please submit your detailed CV, stating your present and expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All CVs and personal data collected are for recruitment purposes and the information provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policies.