- Plan, drive and manage sales, business and new market development and promotion of company products / solutions to the cargo industry
- Solicit and identify business opportunities and formulate appropriate strategies and action plans to achieve company objectives
- Develop market entry / development plan to cope with market demand on the Company products and solutions
- Participate in local and overseas industry events to promote company products / solutions
- Build and foster strong business relationship with new / existing corporate customers through regular business visits and meetings
- Develop and implement business plans to drive business activities through overseas business partners
- Develop, maintain and review product pricing as well as contract terms and conditions in response to changes in market environment
- Work closely with other internal departments to ensure company products, solutions and services are delivered to the customers effectively and efficiently
- University degree in business administration or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in carrying a corporate sales or business development role ideally gained from the air cargo industry
- Prior experience in sales of IT solutions, airline or related work experience in freight forwarding is an advantage
- Experience in leading a small team of sales / business development professionals to deliver corporate business objectives
- Experience in recruiting or managing regional distributors or partners is a big plus
- Excellent business acumen and results oriented
- Demonstrate good leadership but yet able to accomplish individual targets
- Must be a strong team player with exceptional communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skill
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
We offer 5-day work and attractive remuneration, medical and dental insurance, provident fund and other fringe benefits including discounted air tickets on Cathay Pacific Airways, recreation subsidy, birthday leave, Airport Express discount and shuttle bus to the right candidate and his/her dependents etc.
Interested parties, please submit your detailed CV, stating your present and expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All CVs and personal data collected are for recruitment purposes and the information provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policies.