- Actively initiate and drive continuous improvement of EzyCargo/CX Cargo.com and other automated distribution tools.
- Consolidate the user requirements from worldwide offices to enhance existing booking engines/systems.
- Coordinate, conduct workshop and meetings to understand and obtain the business requirements.
- Prepare and execute testing plan.
- Design, compile and distribute management reports for measuring the KPI/result/usage rate post cutover.
- Maintain user guide/business process for worldwide reservation team on e-booking/booking functions, so as to improve agent self-service functions and increase capacity for revenue generation.
- University degree in IT or business disciplines. Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Results-driven individual with proven analytical skills and commercial acumen.
- Strong command of analytical tools e.g. Excel, PowerPoint.
- Eager to learn, acquire knowledge in digitalization project for air Cargo.
- Deliver results in timely manner, able to work under pressure.
- Polished communication and presentation skills.
- Good command in English speaking and writing.
- Some experience in the air Cargo industry is an advantage.
- Experienced candidate will be considered as senior position.
We offer 5-day work and attractive remuneration, medical and dental insurance, provident fund and other fringe benefits including discounted air tickets on Cathay Pacific Airways, recreation subsidy, birthday leave, Airport Express discount and shuttle bus to the right candidate and his/her dependents etc.
Interested parties, please submit your detailed CV, stating your present and expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All CVs and personal data collected are for recruitment purposes and the information provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policies.