- Coordinate, conduct workshop and meetings to understand business nature, process flow.
- Collect and record the detailed-level requirements and participate system design to facilitate new system development.
- Plan and prepare project implementation.
- Prepare testing plan and review test cases and scenarios and documented properly.
- Participate in system testing cycle and complete the testing in timely & accurate manner.
- Execute the cutover plan.
- Design, compile and distribute management report for measuring the result post cutover.
- University degree (preferably in related disciplines) with minimum 2 years’ working experience.
- Results-driven individual with proven analytical skills and commercial acumen.
- Strong command of analytical tools e.g. Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in commercial aviation is an advantage.
Interested parties, please submit your detailed CV, stating your present and expected salary and availability to email@example.com.
All CVs and personal data collected are for recruitment purposes and the information provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policies.