- Analyze and review products’ quality and system performance proactively
- Responsible for day-to-day test preparation and test execution
- Ensure proper maintenance of test plan / test result and follow up the final testing after rectification made to the error
- Make use of automation testing and scripting to enhance repetitive & regression testing routines
- Design & conduct user acceptance testing (UAT), functional test, regression test, performance and destructive test
- Support QA Lead and work closely with Project team/QA Analyst to handle projects
- Degree in Computer Science, E-Commerce or related data science disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software testing or information technology
- Experience in API/Web/Mobile automation testing preferred
- Ability to execute test plans, test cases and test analysis independently
- Detailed-minded, customer centric and strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Independent with analytical mind and ability to work under pressure
- Good command in English and Chinese (Cantonese/ Mandarin)
We offer 5-day work, and attractive remuneration, medical and dental insurance, provident fund and other fringe benefits including discounted air tickets on Cathay Pacific Airways, recreation subsidy, birthday leave, Airport Express discount and shuttle bus to the right candidate and his/her dependents etc.
Interested parties, please submit your detailed CV, stating your present and expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All CVs and personal data collected are for recruitment purposes and the information provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policies.