- Collect, study, analyze and document user requirements and business operations from end-users
- Translate user requirements into system design/technical specification
- Monitor and manage the project development schedule on assigned projects and act as the project manager when assigned Perform system design, development, implementation, testing and documentation
- Perform production maintenance & support to ensure smooth production service
- Supervise analyst programmer within the team on area of project development and support
- Coordinate with external vendor/partner, other teams and users in performing UAT on applications
- Work closely with operation support team to provide 7×24 production support
- University Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 10 years of working experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in web application and database development with at least 5 years hands-on experience in the capacity of systems analyst
- Mandatory prior exposure on large-scale web application implementation with solid experience in systems design including the use of structured system analysis and design methodologies
- Good experience in Microservices development (i.e. Docker, .NET Core, Node.js, MariaDB, NoSQL) is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Proven team player with a mature and positive attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
We offer 5-day work and attractive remuneration, medical and dental insurance, provident fund and other fringe benefits including discounted air tickets on Cathay Pacific Airways, recreation subsidy, birthday leave, Airport Express discount and shuttle bus to the right candidate and his/her dependents etc.
Interested parties, please submit your detailed CV, stating your present and expected salary and availability to email@example.com.
All CVs and personal data collected are for recruitment purposes and the information provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policies.