- Handle full set of accounts of the Company and its associated companies including AR, AP and invoicing
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly financial reports of the Company and its associated companies
- Assist in cash flow forecast, budgeting and year end audit of the Company
- Prepare cash flow forecast and budgeting for the associated companies
- Assist the month end closing
- Prepare monthly management reports for analysis
- Manage in-sourced accounting personnel 8. Handle ad hoc assignment when required
- Degree in Accounting or related disciplines with recognized professional accounting qualifications
- Audit experience with recognized audit firms is a definite advantage.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in accounting
- Diligent, self-initiative and well-organized
- Good command of written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office and computerized system
- Able to work under pressure
Interested parties, please submit your detailed CV, stating your present and expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All CVs and personal data collected are for recruitment purposes and the information provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policies.