- Provide on-call support including hardware, software and applications
- Support local on-site hardware and software installation and provide user training
- Provide trouble-shooting and problem-solving to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Support and respond to worldwide customer enquiries through email and phone call
- Maintain and update user manual
- Business travel when required
- Shift duty is required
- Diploma / University Graduate in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Working experience in customer service or application support is an advantage
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Team player and able to communicate effectively within the team and to customers
- Highly independent with analytical mind and good problem solving skills
- Service-oriented and hard working
Interested parties, please submit your detailed CV, stating your present and expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All CVs and personal data collected are for recruitment purposes and the information provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policies.