- Provide on-call support including hardware, software and applications
- Support local on-site hardware and software installation and provide user training
- Provide trouble-shooting and problem-solving to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Support and respond to worldwide customer enquiries through email and phone call
- Maintain and update user manual
- Business travel when required
- Shift duty is required
- Diploma / University Graduate in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Working experience in customer service or application support is an advantage
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Team player and able to communicate effectively within the team and to customers
- Highly independent with analytical mind and good problem solving skills
- Service-oriented and hard working
We offer 5-day work, work from home for night shift and attractive remuneration, medical and dental insurance, provident fund and other fringe benefits including discounted air tickets on Cathay Pacific Airways, recreation subsidy, birthday leave, Airport Express discount and shuttle bus to the right candidate and his/her dependents etc.
Interested parties, please submit your detailed CV, stating your present and expected salary and availability to email@example.com.
All CVs and personal data collected are for recruitment purposes and the information provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policies.